SoloShot EHS Tracer Wire is manufactured with drillers in mind.
Engineered specifically to handle the rigors of directional drilling. Copperhead’s SoloShot Extra High Strength (EHS) reinforced tracer wire has six times the breaking strength of solid copper in directional drill applications. SoloShot EHS outperforms conventional copper wire in both performance and cost. SoloShot EHS represents another breakthrough in the trenchless industry. Don’t tolerate the hassle and cost associated with running multiple wires and costly re-bores due to broken tracer wire.
Make the Switch to SoloShot EHS - Extra High Strength
- Six times the breaking strength of solid copper
- Practically eliminates costly re-bores
- Fewer re-bores means reduced material/time costs
- Weighs less, which means lower shipping costs
- Copperhead tracer wire has virtually no scrap value, reducing the threat of job site theft