SoloShot Xtreme, engineered for pipe bursting, is the toughest and most durable tracer wire, EVER!
SoloShot Xtreme is a 7×7 stranded copper-clad steel tracer wire engineered to withstand the volatile environment of pipe bursting and critical bores. With a breaking strength of 4,700 lbs., compared to 3/16 stranded stainless steel (commonly used for pipe bursting), SoloShot Xtreme is nearly 30 percent stronger and is 3 1/2 times more conductive making your locates more accurate. SoloShot Xtreme provides you with the strongest, most reliable tracer wire available. Plus, because SoloShot Xtreme is so durable, it’s the only tracer wire needed for bursting and critical boring applications.
SoloShot Xtreme Strength
- Eliminates broken tracer wire and costly re-bores
- Superior strength – 4,700 lbs of breaking strength
- 1,000 lbs. stronger than 3/16 stranded stainless steel and equally flexible
- 50-mil coating of tough, durable high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation
- 21 percent conductivity – significantly more conductive than stainless steel providing a better signal for a more accurate locate