Designed for horizontal directional drilling
Engineered specifically to handle the rigors of directional drilling. Copperhead’s SoloShot Extra-High Strength Tracer Wire has six times the breaking strength of solid copper in directional drill applications. SoloShot Extra-High Strength outperforms conventional copper wire in both performance and cost and represents another breakthrough in the trenchless industry. Don’t tolerate the hassle and cost associated with running multiple wires and costly re-bores due to broken tracer wire.
Make the Switch to SoloShot Extra-High Strength
- Six times the breaking strength of solid copper
- Practically eliminates costly re-bores
- Fewer re-bores means reduced material/time costs
- Weighs less, which means lower shipping costs
- Copperhead tracer wire has virtually no scrap value, reducing the threat of job site theft