One access point rather than two simplifies installation and maintenance.
The BoaBox™ eliminates the need for two access points in the yard saving contractors time and labor during installation. Homeowners also appreciate minimizing the number of objects in their yard. Make sure to take advantage of all of the benefits of BoaBox by spec’ing in your next water utility construction project.
Access the Curb Box and Tracer Wire System from One Point
- Two access points in one – curb box and tracer wire system
- Direct connection to tracer wire and ground rod from the top
- Two sizes fit 1”, 1 ¼”, and 1 ½” iron pipe standard (IPS) standpipes
- Bottom flange adds strength and anchors into ground to accommodate earth’s movement
- 1/4-turn pentagon style plug – NO cross threading
- Encapsulated magnet allows for detection by a ferrous metal detector
- Brass hardware means no rusting or seizing parts
- UV resistant, composite material
- Anti-corrosion gel protects wires
- Made in the USA
BoaBox Access Point
BOABOX 125, BOABOX 150
Integrated curb and tracer box. Provides efficient access to underground curb box and tracer wire system in one unit. Tracer wire compartment provides direct connection points to tracer wire and ground wire. The two terminals are connected by a jumper which can be easily connected and disconnected to engage and disengage the ground signal as needed from the top of the unit.
BOABOX 125 fits new or existing 1″ and 1 1/4″ iron pipe size (IPS) curb box stand pipes
BOABOX 150 fits new or existing 1 1/2″ iron pipe size (IPS) curb box stand pipes
1.5 lbs.View Catalog Product Specs