Use to securely connect up to three wires. Gauge specific (10, 12, 14 AWG). Available in quantities of 10, 25 and 100. No wire stripping needed.
Simply insert wires, twist and lock.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive 90-degree twist-lock design makes wire connections easy and keeps wires locked in place; Won’t open during backfilling
- Internal blade means NO WIRE STRIPPING
- Clear view helps verify wires are inserted fully before locking
- Water-proof, corrosion-proof dielectric sealant protects wires and prevents breaks in the transmit signal across connections
Warranty valid only with use of Copperhead wire. Do not use with THHN/THWN or any stranded wire product.
1. To assist with strain relief, twist wires together approximately 8” from the connector
2. DO NOT strip jacket from wire 3. Connector is gauge specific; Verify wire gauge matches connector gauge
4. Insert wires into holes fully so they are visible in the clear cap
5. Twist connector closed until locked
Do not pull on wires after connection is made.Download the product data sheet